SST: When You Need It FastSST understands that time is of the essence with EDM consumables and tooling supplies. That’s why we offer same day shipping for all in-stock orders placed before 2:30 pm ET.
With 10 supply warehouses strategically located throughout the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, you’ll typically receive your shipment within 1 to 2 business days.
All shipments we send are laser scanned for order accuracy and include convenient barcoded reorder tags attached to product cartons.
We utilize UPS, LTL, and Dome. If you wish to use a shipping company of your choice, you may place the order to ship collect.
At SST, there are no handling charges or freight mark-up. You pay only the actual shipping cost.
back to top
SST Terms and Conditions
Customer Support / Service Parts
Any quotation, contract or acceptance of any order issued by SINGLE SOURCE TECHNOLOGIES ("Seller") in relation to the sale of customer support and/or service parts ("goods") shall be subject to the following terms and conditions. Seller hereby objects to any terms and conditions in Buyer's purchase order or other document which are additional to or different than these Terms and Conditions of Sale, whether or not the additional or different terms would materially alter the contract. These Terms and Conditions of Sale will prevail over any conflicting or different terms or conditions of any other document forming a part of the contract. Single Source Technologies is a trade name of Makino Inc.
back to top
- All prices for service parts are F.O.B. Seller's factory.
- All prices are subject to change without notice and may be withdrawn at any time prior to Seller's acceptance of Buyer's order by Seller's Home Office. In any event, prices become invalid ninety (90) days after date of quotation.
- Prices do not include excise, sales, use, and transportation taxes of any taxing authority. If not included in the invoice for the goods, such taxes may be invoiced at a later date.
back to top
- Buyer may terminate this contract only with the written consent of Seller authorized factory personnel - Customer Support.
- Cancellation charges, if any, including field service, design modifications or special accessories / components will be promptly furnished by Seller to Buyer. Failure to pay cancellation charges promptly (within 10 days) when invoiced will void any prior agreement by Seller to cancel.
- Restocking and Processing Fees:
- Standard restocking fee = 15% ($250 Maximum or $500 Maximum for Spindles).
- Standard processing fee = 15% ($250 Maximum).
- Additional processing fee (replaces standard fee) for return items without RGA or Spindle Incident Report = 30%.
back to top
- Delivery times stated in the quotation are given as estimates only and are subject to prior sale and to confirmation by the Home Office at the time of placing the order.
- Delivery may be subject to unavoidable delays, and Seller shall be free of any and all liability and penalty for delayed shipment because of any cause not within Seller's control, including but not limited to: strikes, fire, accident explosion, or acts of God, or because of any priority system established by the United States Government, any of its agents, or any other authority having jurisdiction. (Any applicable priority rating must be clearly indicated on each order). Seller shall under no circumstances be liable for any direct or indirect or special, incidental or consequential losses, costs or penalties incurred or suffered by Buyer as a result of Seller's inability or failure for any reason to meet specified delivery dates.
- Estimated delivery times are based on the assumption that all required technical data, including approval drawings, special documentation, or special components, if applicable are received from Buyer in accordance with the schedule specified by Seller.
- Seller warrants that goods manufactured by it will be free from defects in workmanship and material for the applicable time period described below. The foregoing warranty is in favor of the original purchaser only, and not any other person or entity. Goods manufactured by others than Seller are sold exclusively under such warranty as the manufacturer may give to Seller and to the extent transferable to Buyer. Seller further warrants that its goods will be designed and manufactured to perform the mechanical functions expressly stated in Seller's specifications; provided the equipment is maintained and operated under proper conditions by competent, adequately trained personnel.
- Goods - Service Parts: If any service part, excluding replacement spindles, be found within 90 days from date of shipment to have been defective when shipped, and provided immediate notification in writing is given to Seller, Seller will replace or repair such part at the option of Seller.
- Goods - Replacement Spindles: If any replacement spindle be found within one (1) year from date of installation or eighteen (18) months from shipment, whichever comes first, to have been defective when shipped, and provided immediate notification in writing is given to Seller, Seller will replace or repair such spindle at the option of Seller.
- NOTE: THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FREEDOM FROM INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND CONSTITUTES THE ONLY WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE GOODS OR SERVICES SOLD HEREUNDER AND NO OTHER WARRANTY IS GIVEN WHICH EXTENDS BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF.
- Because of conditions over which Seller has no control attending Buyer's use of the goods sold, the parties agree that Buyer's sole and exclusive remedy against Seller for any breach of warranty or other term or condition shall be for the replacement or repair of the defective goods, in Seller's sole discretion. Buyer shall assume responsibility and expense for removal, reinstallation and freight in connection with the foregoing remedies. Seller shall have the right to dispose of any products or parts replaced by it.
- IN NO EVENT WILL SELLER BE LIABLE TO BUYER OR ANY OTHER PARTY UNDER ANY CLAIM OR CIRCUMSTANCES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CIRCUMSTANCE INVOLVING A FINDING THAT A WARRANTY OR REMEDY HAS FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE), WHETHER THE CLAIM SOUNDS IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY, FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS OR REVENUE, LOST SALES, LOST GOODWILL, OR LOSS OF USE OF ANY GOODS OR OTHER PRODUCTS.
- FOR ANY CLAIM OF ANY KIND AGAINST SELLER CONCERNING THE GOODS OR SUPPORT SERVICES, BUYER WILL BE LIMITED TO RECOVERING ONLY ITS DIRECT DAMAGES UP TO THE AMOUNT PAID TO SELLER FOR SUCH GOODS OR SERVICES (EXCLUSIVE OF TRAINING CHARGES (IF ANY), SHIPPING CHARGES, FREIGHT, TAXES AND SIMILAR CHARGES).
- All part returns require a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) and may require an Incident Report.
- All spindle core returns require a Spindle Incident Report.
- Any part return may be subject to a restocking or processing fee. Returns without an RGA are subject to additional fees and/or will be returned freight collect. Returns in excess of quantity approved are subject to additional fees. Credit will be issued for items deemed to be in saleable (or in the case of Cores - repairable) condition.
- A returned part that is deemed to be non-repairable or non-resellable will receive no credit, and will be scrapped. An exception will be made for parts returned as defective or ruined.
- All Electrical and Electronic Parts must be unused and in the original sealed container to receive full credit. The part will otherwise receive a core credit for 10% of the listed value.
- An exception will be made for parts that have been approved to be provided for troubleshooting purposes. When a part is used by a Seller representative to troubleshoot: the part will receive full credit with no restocking fee. When used by Buyer personnel: the part will receive full credit less a standard restocking fee.
- Seller will issue warranty return credit upon certification of the warranty claim. A failure analysis will be performed where warranty determination requires it.
Buyer agrees that it shall not, directly or indirectly, export or transmit any Seller goods and/or support services covered by this Agreement to any country or end-user to which such export or re-export is restricted by the applicable regulations of the United States or any agency thereof, without the prior written consent from the U.S. Department of Commerce, Washington, D.C. 20230, and any other required governmental agency.